Conditions Treated at Pike Creek Chiropractic Center
At Pike Creek Chiropractic Center in Newark, DE, we help our patients with a wide range of health conditions through chiropractic care. Our chiropractor also understands that no two people or conditions are identical. That is why we provide personalized approaches to treating a wide range of conditions, including those listed below and many more.
- Auto accident injuries. Never settle with an insurance company after an auto accident before visiting your chiropractor to learn if there are hidden injuries you may not recognize. Injuries like whiplash and many others may cause problems weeks, months, or even years after the accident if they go untreated.
- Back and shoulder pain. A chiropractor always seeks non-invasive drug-free treatment options for back and shoulder pains that not only provide some degree of instant relief but also promote natural healing of the injury to offer lasting relief.
- Body pain. Your body is a marvelous machine. When one part isn’t operating at maximum efficiency it can throw the entire machine off balance creating inflammation, pain, and more. We address a wide range of pain from osteoarthritis to knee pain, shin splints, sports injuries, pulled muscles, and pinched nerves so that you can find relief and enjoy a greater quality of life.
- Chronic disease relief. We also work with our patients to address and manage chronic diseases that cause pain, such as scoliosis, osteoporosis, and others. We use non-invasive and drug-free treatments to help manage the pain and reduce inflammation.
- Conditions affecting women. Pregnancy, fibromyalgia, and PMS are common conditions among women that are often difficult to relieve through modern medical practices. We offer effective treatment options to provide some degree of relief for these common and painful conditions.
- Headaches. From tension headaches, to cluster headaches and migraines you will be surprised by the treatment options available to help manage this particular discomfort.
- Herniated discs. Spinal health is the stock and trade of our team of professionals. We can help manage a wide range of disc injuries, sciatica, and spinal alignment issues.
- Improved health. There are other problems your chiropractor can address to boost your overall health as well. We can help with stress relief, orthotics fitting, general wellness, and lifestyle advice.
- Pediatric ailments. Many people are surprised to learn of the range of pediatric issues a chiropractor can address. From colic to ear infections, your chiropractor can offer practical solutions, advice, and treatments.
- Repetitive use injuries. Chiropractic care offers effective solutions to help with tennis elbow, carpal tunnel syndrome, and more.
- Respiratory function. By promoting natural healing, chiropractic care can address some respiratory function issues and provide relief for conditions like asthma and allergies.
Contact Our Chiropractor Today!
At Pike Creek Chiropractic Center, we utilize many different treatment styles and techniques to promote immediate pain relief without the use of drugs or surgery. If you live in or around Newark, DE, and you’re considering chiropractic care, call us today at (302) 737-9601 to schedule a consultation.